Tuesday, September 20, 2016

HAPPY PURR-THDAY!!

Hi..
Sharing my third and final entry for MFT-you-could-be-a-card-design-superstar-contest.... :)
Print

Here is my card..


For this card used MFT- 'Cool Cat' stamp set, MFT BG stamp-'Geometric Grid'  and MFT Die-namics- Blueprints 27.

I started with BG..stamped on white paper which is die cut with  MFT- Double Stitched Rect. and colored randomly with Gansai Tambi watercolors. Die cut some scalloped pieces and banners using Blueprints dies. Die cut an oval shape using MFT Die-namics- 'Flop Card Oval' die.

Stamped cats, fish jar and flower pot from MFT- Cool Cat stamp set on white paper..colored with Zig markers and fussy cut. Stamped cat's paws on small banners and sentiment 'HAPPY PURR-THDAY' on that oval..both are from same cat stamp set again. Arranged and glued them all on my card base and finished my card adding Glossy Accent on the fish jar for giving it watery look.
See the glossy look in this pic..


Added glitter here n there and that's it!!

Hope you like my birthday card. Thanks for stopping by..!

Happy Crafting!!
Ruchi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Layered Cards with Altenew

  Hey there! Ruchi here and thank you so much for stopping by! I am back to blogging after a while and sharing some cards which I’ve create...